Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Time

It's Christmas time in London!
Before I get ahead of myself though...
First off is thanksgiving! My friend from U of I came out and we made a homemade thanksgiving meal at my apartment with 2 friends from school (an American and a french girl). It was the first turkey I have Made and it turned out pretty good!
Besides thanksgiving I have not been up to much- thus the lack of blog posts. Beyond homework, I really only sleep, eat, and occasionally shop.


My roomates and I decorated our apartment: complete with a tree! All the Christmas as decorations throughout London are gorgeous... I just wish I had more time to enjoy them! I did go ice skating at sommerset house, which was beautiful (abet raining)

Tonight I head off to Australia!! Hopefully I will be able to upload some pictures while I'm there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment